1 (6 ounce) boneless chicken breast halves, flattened, grilled, and cut in strips
1⁄3cup newman’s own bombolina pasta sauce
2⁄3cup canned black beans, drained
1⁄4cup medium-hot salsa
2 large flour tortillas
1⁄2cup monterey jack cheese, grated
2 tablespoons sour cream
1. In one small bowl, toss chicken strips with pasta sauce and let marinate 10 minute.
2. In another small bowl, combine beans and salsa.
3. Place half chicken on half of one tortilla. Spread half the beans and salsa over chicken, sprinkle with half the cheese.
4. Do the same with the second tortilla.
5. Roll tortillas up and place it seam side down, in a baking dish.
6. Bake at 375°F 5 minutes.
7. Top with a dollop of sour cream and serve.